Photo

Garfield /Vehicle Mount with Socket Block attached foe Sale!! Like new!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joseph Ward

Joseph Ward

• Sustaining Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:42 PM

Garfield Mount with Mitchell base for sale. Comes with Socket Block ( titanium I believe) attached. Has mounting bracket and "U" bolts to mount on speed rail. Used very little and looks almost new. Original price was $1050.00.. I think this Garfield Mount is fairly priced at $725.00. Check out what they are selling for on the retail market.
I am also selling a generation 1 PRO Rig. Please email me if interested in the Garfield Mount or the PRO 1 Rig. There is also a pair of KS-6 Pro Gyros that are brand new!!
jpward@earthlink.net

Attached Files

#2 Rick Drapkin

Rick Drapkin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Garfield Mount with Mitchell base for sale. Comes with Socket Block ( titanium I believe) attached. Has mounting bracket and "U" bolts to mount on speed rail. Used very little and looks almost new. Original price was $1050.00.. I think this Garfield Mount is fairly priced at $725.00. Check out what they are selling for on the retail market.
I am also selling a generation 1 PRO Rig. Please email me if interested in the Garfield Mount or the PRO 1 Rig. There is also a pair of KS-6 Pro Gyros that are brand new!!
jpward@earthlink.net

Hi Joseph,

If you want to sell the gyros separate, please let me know. I'm interested in them. thanks, Rick Drapkin

#3 Joseph Ward

Joseph Ward

• Sustaining Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hi Rick,
Will sell Pro Gyros separately. A brand new pair of KS-6 Gyros sell for $5600.00 plus tax. Please email me and we can discuss a price for you. Would be happy to send you photos. Lets talk.
Joe
jpward@earthlink.net

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

Teradek

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery

GPI Pro Systems

SkyDreams

rebotnix Technologies

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS