Donkey Box in New York

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aaron B. Brown

Aaron B. Brown

• Sustaining Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:08 AM

So long story short my DB2 might be out of commission, I think the receiving threads for the lock down bolt are toast. The worst part is that I found this at the check out as I was balancing the rig, no camera's were damaged though so that's good, but now my rig is unavailable for the shoot I am booked on tomorrow. Is there any operator in NY with a back up Donkey Box that I can borrow (I am more than happy to rent it)? I would need to get it at some point today for use tomorrow. Please let me know. My email is aaronbrown001@gmail.com or cell (316)706-1707. Thanks all.

-Aaron

#2 Aaron B. Brown

Aaron B. Brown

• Sustaining Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

So long story short my DB2 might be out of commission, I think the receiving threads for the lock down bolt are toast. The worst part is that I found this at the check out as I was balancing the rig, no camera's were damaged though so that's good, but now my rig is unavailable for the shoot I am booked on tomorrow. Is there any operator in NY with a back up Donkey Box that I can borrow (I am more than happy to rent it)? I would need to get it at some point today for use tomorrow. Please let me know. My email is aaronbrown001@gmail.com or cell (316)706-1707. Thanks all.

-Aaron

All good, thanks guys.

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

Ritter Battery

SkyDreams

BOXX

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Wireless Video Systems

Teradek

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus