• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alex Veitch

Alex Veitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:20 AM

Please excuse the request as a first post. I've been trying to contact Heden with a query, but haven't managed to get through in the last few weeks on their email or phone number as published on the site. I know many here will be using their equipment, so wondered if anyone knew of a problem, or had an alternative form of contact to those on Heden's web site?

Many thanks

Alex

#2 MagnusBalte

MagnusBalte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

Please excuse the request as a first post. I've been trying to contact Heden with a query, but haven't managed to get through in the last few weeks on their email or phone number as published on the site. I know many here will be using their equipment, so wondered if anyone knew of a problem, or had an alternative form of contact to those on Heden's web site?

Many thanks

Alex

Hello Alex,

We just returned from the USA. Office will open up again tomorrow morning. I will answer you promptly first thing in the morning.

Best regards,

Magnus
Heden Engineering Co.

Edited by MagnusBalte, 28 November 2011 - 10:40 AM.

#3 Alex Veitch

Alex Veitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Many thanks

Alex

Hello Alex,

We just returned from the USA. Office will open up again tomorrow morning. I will answer you promptly first thing in the morning.

Best regards,

Magnus
Heden Engineering Co.

That's great, many thanks Magnus. All best, Alex

BOXX

SkyDreams

Boland Communications

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Wireless Video Systems

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Varizoom Follow Focus