3 replies to this topic

#1 David M. Aronson

David M. Aronson

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 306 posts
  • Arlington, VA

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

Is this real? It seams too good to be true, but I'm not sure. The seller also has an Iphone and an hdtv for sale, both for TGTBT prices. Also, they won't take paypal.
http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f0f0c93bf

#2 Henry Gelhart

Henry Gelhart

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 102 posts
  • Florida and Germany

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

I know, I saw that too. Good question, I mean they specifically said "local pick up only" so i guess thats a plus point

#3 Brian Freesh

Brian Freesh

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 922 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

Everything smells legit to me. The prices on all 3 items are fair, but I wouldn't say they are especially low. Local pick up on the Ultra 2 is about as legit as you can get, and paypal is something some people don't like to deal with cause of the fees. The Buy Now price is $40k, $30k is just the starting bid. In the current market I think they'll be lucky to sell it for those prices unless someone looking to buy new happens across it. Now that it's on the forum, that may help their chances.

If anyone not local is interested in it I'd be happy to take a look at it as they are in my neighborhood. If you can take care of the shipping logistics and payment, I'll be the courier to get it to Fed-Ex or wherever.

#4 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

Is this real? It seams too good to be true, but I'm not sure. The seller also has an Iphone and an hdtv for sale, both for TGTBT prices. Also, they won't take paypal.
http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f0f0c93bf

Actually the buy it now price is optimistic for a rig with no batteries, no remote for the gimbal and no cables. It's too good to be true for the seller

Boland Communications

Paralinx LLC

Engineered Cinema Solutions

IDX

GPI Pro Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Wireless Video Systems

SkyDreams

Teradek

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

PLC - Bartech