IMG_7028.jpg 69.62KB 19 downloads IMG_7033.jpg 61.95KB 20 downloads IMG_7032.jpg 53.28KB 16 downloads IMG_7030.jpg 69.58KB 17 downloads IMG_7029.jpg 57.78KB 18 downloads IMG_7027.jpg 42.96KB 13 downloads IMG_7026.jpg 53.87KB 11 downloads IMG_7025.jpg 33.33KB 15 downloads IMG_7016.jpg 58.95KB 21 downloads IMG_7009.jpg 107.68KB 16 downloads
I am the original owner and purchased this camera brand new in sealed box about 7 yrs ago. I have the printed factory owners manual. It was only used a few times and has been packed in my case for the past few years. Under 10 rolls have gone through this camera. Condition is pristine. Shipping case included. Yours for $495 OBO.
The Polaroid 600 and Polaroid 600 SE are the "flagship" professional cameras of Polaroid's range, based on the Mamiya Press and using Mamiya lenses that produce very crisp images. The difference between the 600 and the 600 SE is that the 600 has a fixed 127mm Mamiya lens, while the 600 SE has interchangeable lenses.
• Variable aperture and shutter settings: Enables better stop- action and depth-of-field
• Bright-image coincidence type rangefinder: Ensures sharp focus and accurate framing
• Sturdy handgrip with adjustable handstrap: Simplifies handling and operation
• Comes with standard Mamiya 127mm f/4.7 lens ~ produces incredible crisp, full-range images
• Other coated, color-corrected lenses available (600 SE - see below)
• Shutter: 1/500-B with X-synch for flash
• Flash: Uses conventional flash with X-synch
• Interchangeable backs for flexibility
• Diecast aluminum body (super sturdy)
The lense is fully coated and color corrected with a shutter that allows full exposure control with a wide range of shutter speed /aperture combinations. The Shutter is synchronized for electronic flash. The removable pack film holder accommodates the Polaroid and Fuji Type 100.
See original factory manual here:
Polaroid 600 w/Mamiya 127mm MINT CONDITION/LIKE NEW
No replies to this topic