2 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Williams

Jason Williams

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 189 posts
  • Lancashire, UK

Posted 30 January 2005 - 03:34 PM

I'm posting this here as I can't on UK Screen .... I can't log in -- I've checked I have the right password, and I have, it lets me know when it's wrong, it just goes to a blank screen when I attempt to log in ... I emailed the admin, but it would appear to me the only way to get "support" would be to pay more than the standard £15 subscription! I may be wrong, just how I read it, if that's the case, my account is now useless!

Just wondered if anyone else has this problem.

Thanx

Jason

#2 Steven Acton

Steven Acton

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 03:48 PM

I'm posting this here as I can't on UK Screen .... I can't log in -- I've checked I have the right password, and I have, it lets me know when it's wrong, it just goes to a blank screen when I attempt to log in ... I emailed the admin, but it would appear to me the only way to get "support" would be to pay more than the standard £15 subscription!  I may be wrong, just how I read it, if that's the case, my account is now useless!

Just wondered if anyone else has this problem.

Thanx

Jason

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

might be your internet settings i can see your page no problem although it looks like uk screen have made a few changes recently this may be whats up

regards Steve A

#3 Jason Williams

Jason Williams

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 189 posts
  • Lancashire, UK

Posted 30 January 2005 - 03:51 PM

I can see my page ok, but when I come to log in .... it just goes blank when I click ok ... basically I can't change anything! Hopefully, like you say, if they've changed a few things this might be the cause and it will sort itself out.

Jason :D

<edit>
Patience is a virtue .... I've managed to log in now, was likely something being done on the site at the time I was trying to access it.
</edit>

Teradek

IDX

BOXX

Ritter Battery

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

Engineered Cinema Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

SkyDreams

Boland Communications

Varizoom Follow Focus