#1 Donald Rubiano

Donald Rubiano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:49 AM

Hello Fellow flyers,
Recently purchased a Pilot AA, charged the batteries, connected the cables and set up my 7D, and once I turned on the monitor it was great! I saw picture. put it down for 2 minutes to let the seller know everything works well, when I went back to it, The monitor starts glitching. I take the rca cable out, still glitching. Only thing I changed was auto run on 7D to never. Turn off and turn on, unplug, plugged, switched batteries, still static picture. I can't even switch inputs on the monitor. Anyone with any suggestions would be greatful

Thanks,
D

#2 Michael_Craigs

Michael_Craigs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Glendale, CA

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hi Donald,

We notice this sometimes with the AA Pilots. 99% of the time it is one bad battery in the batch of 10. Usually one battery cannot hold a decent charge.
If you have a way of measuring the battery's voltage, you can pick out the bad one.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Michael

#3 Donald Rubiano

Donald Rubiano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:44 PM

Michael,
thanks for responding, yes I noticed if a couple are low, the monitor will not work. So I put new fresh batteries in and it still gives me a glitched screen. I hope it's not a bad monitor... I will check each battery again tomorrow and see if it works.
Thanks,
Donald

-How much is a new SD monitor run for?

Hi Donald,

We notice this sometimes with the AA Pilots. 99% of the time it is one bad battery in the batch of 10. Usually one battery cannot hold a decent charge.
If you have a way of measuring the battery's voltage, you can pick out the bad one.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Michael

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

SkyDreams

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

Teradek

Wireless Video Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Omnishot Systems

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Varizoom Follow Focus