• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

Just wanted to share with interested colleagues that a professional wireless TV HD-Camera need not to be so heavy. Bert, the developer has produced this prototype (here is his link: http://www.bluemer.d...2&men2=2&lan=de ) especially for steadicam. For this reason the camera bridge plate isn't necessary anymore, instead the dovetail is already added. And the camera has a build-in downconverter, just in case you don't have one :-). The overall weight including camera wideangle lens is below 9 pounds (4.35kg). I like it.

Cheers,

jens

#2 Rob Vuona SOC

Rob Vuona SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1143 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

Just wanted to share with interested colleagues that a professional wireless TV HD-Camera need not to be so heavy. Bert, the developer has produced this prototype (here is his link: http://www.bluemer.d...2&men2=2&lan=de ) especially for steadicam. For this reason the camera bridge plate isn't necessary anymore, instead the dovetail is already added. And the camera has a build-in downconverter, just in case you don't have one :-). The overall weight including camera wideangle lens is below 9 pounds (4.35kg). I like it.

Cheers,

jens

Hey there Jens,
This is the same camera we have been using for a couple of years now.

But I have to say AVS over here has made the Link Transmitter the necessary riser for the system and it all flys perfect now

#3 Rob Vuona SOC

Rob Vuona SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1143 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

This is the set up

Attached Files

#4 JensSchroeder

JensSchroeder

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:57 AM

Hey Rob,

I didn't know that you already use such a system for a couple of years now. Looks nice, lucky you. And I thought, I am spoiled :-))

Cheers, jens

GPI Pro Systems

Boland Communications

Engineered Cinema Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

BOXX

Omnishot Systems

IDX

PLC Electronics Solutions

Varizoom Follow Focus