This is a fantastically versatile rig that offers a big step up from the Flyer and Zephyr. It will handle (reasonable) RED and Alexa builds with ease, and you're getting a G-50 arm which is an utter joy to operate.
Bought this about four years ago and to be honest used it only sporadically so it's in very presentable condition and ready to go.
- Tiffen Steadicam Archer sled in original hard flightcase
- G-50 arm in soft case
- LX vest in soft case
- Docking bracket
- American heavy duty stand
- Allen drivers for arm and socket block
- Lemo > XLR4 power cable
- Gimbal J handle for low mode
- V-lock power plate on sled (with additional paralleled lemo on reverse so you can add a second plate to battery balance bars for extra weight at base of post if you wanted)
Only snags: the frameline generator in the monitor died a while back and I never used it anyway so it's just bypassed in the back of the monitor. Very easy to get a new board from Tiffen and replace if you wanted it. Also the hanging cable on the arm has come off at one end so needs a new fixing.
This would be a great alternative to a new Flyer or Zephyr for someone new to Steadicam - skip the smaller rigs and get straight to work with something that can take a MUCH wider range of cameras. Just add some V-lock batteries and go.
Paid £12,000 ($19,500) new.
Looking for £8,500 ($13,850) ONO.
(Also selling - posts to come soon - Walter Klassen Hard Mount; Marshall 7" HD-SDI monitor (v-lock); Blackmagic HDMI>SDI converter.)
Located in UK, happy to ship worldwide. Kitten not included.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7980 524136 to talk it over.