3 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Papert

Charles Papert

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2224 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 07 January 2005 - 11:29 PM

Our main man Garrett is a granddaddy. Hudson Jasper Brown Esq. was delivered to onetime rigflyer and now fabulously successful DP Jonathan Brown and his wife Alison on the 4th. Considering his lineage and genetic disposition, will likely invent an entirely new form of cinema before his 5th birthday. Congrats to all Browns involved!

#2 Charles King

Charles King

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 343 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 08 January 2005 - 04:44 PM

Our main man Garrett is a granddaddy. Hudson Jasper Brown Esq. was delivered to onetime rigflyer and now fabulously successful DP Jonathan Brown and his wife Alison on the 4th. Considering his lineage and genetic disposition, will likely invent an entirely new form of cinema before his 5th birthday. Congrats to all Browns involved!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a coincident. That's my birthday. :) Congrats.

#3 Marc_Abernathy

Marc_Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 09 January 2005 - 12:01 PM

congrats to Garett and Jon and the Brown family...

#4 Garrett Brown

Garrett Brown

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:23 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Charles, thanks for posting that news... We heard about his birth via vhf radio at anchor off NZ, and managed to see him on the way through LA. Ellen and I are wild about this kid! I could go on...

best, GB

GPI Pro Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Paralinx LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

SkyDreams

Teradek