#1 John Ritter

John Ritter

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

Hello All

I decided to post here since I have been getting numerous inquiries as to which packs I do and pricing.

I can repair the full line of Anton Bauer Batteries, ProPac, TrimPac, Magnum, Proformer, Hytron (50, 100, 120, 140) Dionic's (90, 160, HC) plus the older models.
I also do just about any Pro Video battery pack, IDX, Switronix/Pro, Frezzi, Varizoom, Steadicam/Tiffen, Sony, etc.

My website is: www.ritterbattery.com

Steadicam Forum pricing is quoted upon request and only to members who have been on-board at least 3 months, it is a substantial discount from my website rates and I do verify members.

I take trade In's of dead packs for credit against Repair/Re-Cell orders or I can do outright purchase, contact me with
specifics and I will quote.

If you decide to go ahead just ship the batteries to me and I will invoice upon completion of the repairs/Re-Cell.
Please be sure to include your contact info (phone number, email address, etc) in the package.
I recommend the use of the US postal service flat rate boxes as they are not weight based rates (medium box runs about $11.00 and the large is about $15.00, you do have to use there box. The medium will hold up to 4 ProPac batteries.

Thank you to all the members who have used my services over the last few years.

Regards John Ritter 954-557-9765

Paralinx LLC

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Varizoom Follow Focus

Camera Motion Research

rebotnix Technologies

GPI Pro Systems

Wireless Video Systems

PLC - Bartech

Boland Communications

Ritter Battery

PLC Electronics Solutions