3 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Starling SOC

Robert Starling SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Las Vegas, NV

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

Anyone here a member of the this credit union?

Jeanne and I are looking to add a new banking relationship and want to try a credit union. They honor membership by Local 600 members and others, plus they can extend their various services into Nevada where our primary residence is.

What has been your experience with them?

#2 Kris Torch Wilson

Kris Torch Wilson

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 183 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

I just spoke with the House Band guys here and they are very happy with that credit union. Garrett and I use First Entertainment Credit Union and have been very pleased with them. First Entertainment has a handful of locations here in L.A. and may be able to work with a credit union over there as well. As for credit unions in general, I couldn't be more pleased. The personal attention I receive is great and the rates are very competitive.

#3 Brian Freesh

Brian Freesh

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 921 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:21 PM

First Entertainment Shared Branch Locator. I dunno if you can get the functionality you need in Vegas, but this might help figure that out. I 2nd Kris' endorsement. :)

#4 Jess Haas SOC

Jess Haas SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1144 posts
  • Culver City, CA

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:40 PM

Just wanted to say thanks for the First Entertainment recommendations. I read this thread a while back and my wife and I just opened up new joint and individual accounts with them. They seem great and their interest rates are significantly better than the big corporate banks and they seem to have a lot fewer fees.

PLC - Bartech

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

Camera Motion Research

Paralinx LLC

Boland Communications

Varizoom Follow Focus

Omnishot Systems

Ritter Battery