#1 David Baldwin

David Baldwin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 149 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hey folks,
Just wondering if any of you nice people have ever given Ted's shirts to the crew as wrap-gifts/etc. I've emailed Christian about availability and am thinking about stocking up on a couple of DP/AC shirts to have on hand for special co-workers. I haven't seen too many of these shirts around (the ones I've seen tend to be on the ancient side). Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.
Dave

#2 William Demeritt

William Demeritt

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1057 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:45 PM

Hmmm, that's an interesting idea. I've given small gifts to my team when they've really gone above and beyond or made the shoot a real pleasure, but it was usually just a $10 gift card to Starbucks or something similar (depending on budget of the show, honestly).

I think buying shirts in certain sizes might make it hard to give gifts (what happens when you have all small and xlarges left?), but for longer shoots, not a bad idea.

#3 Jess Haas SOC

Jess Haas SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1145 posts
  • Culver City, CA

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

I think buying shirts in certain sizes might make it hard to give gifts (what happens when you have all small and xlarges left?)

You make sure only crew members that wear the size of shirt you have left are hired of course. Or include a tube of lisigav when you give the small to a guy named tiny....

IDX

rebotnix Technologies

BOXX

Wireless Video Systems

SkyDreams

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

GPI Pro Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

PLC - Bartech

Paralinx LLC