• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lawrence Karman

Lawrence Karman

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:53 AM

Anybody know what the Epic power connector Lemo is and what the amp draw is? Red hasn't posted a maual on their web-site.

#2 Pedro Guimaraes SOC

Pedro Guimaraes SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 204 posts
  • Hollywood, CA

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:57 AM

I just shot EPIC 3D job.....if you want you can get a new "epic" cable.

But all Epic's are shipping with a small cable that converts the "new" to the "old" This way people can use any RED ONE battery plates and other accesories...like a steadicam.

So one end is male and the other is female like the back of a Red one camera. So I just used my red one power cable and plugged into that.

So just check with the camera package that they have this cable and as long as you have a RED one power cable for your sled you should be fine.

#3 Lawrence Karman

Lawrence Karman

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

[quote name='Pedro_Guimaraes' timestamp='1300813076' post='64231']
I just shot EPIC 3D job.....if you want you can get a new "epic" cable.

But all Epic's are shipping with a small cable that converts the "new" to the "old" This way people can use any RED ONE battery plates and other accesories...like a steadicam.

So one end is male and the other is female like the back of a Red one camera. So I just used my red one power cable and plugged into that.

So just check with the camera package that they have this cable and as long as you have a RED one power cable for your sled you should be fine.
[/quote

Thanks Pedro. One less thing to buy. Truthfully, the camera seems so light one might want to fly an on-board battery with it anyway. 2D that is.

Varizoom Follow Focus

Teradek

Boland Communications

Wireless Video Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

BOXX

SkyDreams

Ritter Battery

Omnishot Systems

PLC - Bartech