2 replies to this topic

#1 James Davis

James Davis

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 638 posts
  • London

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

Are they obtainable without paying extortionate shipping rates to get stuff in from the US?

I've seen the standard ones for sale in various places, and I know magliners can be had, buts its all the other bits and pieces to make it into a full blown "steadicart" that I am interested in, any ideas guys?
I might have an opportunity to pick up a magliner for cheap, hence why I am thinking of this now.

#2 Richard James Lewis

Richard James Lewis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • London, UK

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:55 PM

Try Elliot at Panastore.

Best,
Rick.

Are they obtainable without paying extortionate shipping rates to get stuff in from the US?

I've seen the standard ones for sale in various places, and I know magliners can be had, buts its all the other bits and pieces to make it into a full blown "steadicart" that I am interested in, any ideas guys?
I might have an opportunity to pick up a magliner for cheap, hence why I am thinking of this now.

#3 James Davis

James Davis

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 638 posts
  • London

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:20 AM

Try Elliot at Panastore.

Best,
Rick.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Regards

James

Ritter Battery

PLC - Bartech

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Varizoom Follow Focus

Omnishot Systems

Wireless Video Systems

IDX

Paralinx LLC

PLC Electronics Solutions