2 LED camera lights- adjustable color temps!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonathan Labby

Jonathan Labby

• Sustaining Members
  • 7 posts
  • Houston, Texas

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

I have 2 iKan LED Multi-K lights for sale. I only used these on 2 projects and they look brand new and work really well. They can both be powered off AA batteries or I have a custom Y cable that can power both of them from a single 4pin XLR power source. Along with the 2 standard AC power supplies, I also have a single Anton Bauer power cable. I used these 2 lights on my Steadicam so I'm also including (2) 15mm iris rod brackets and (2) 6" articulating arms. Everything is like new. These lights have 6 adjustable color temperature too. 2800K, 3200K, 4000K, 4800K, 5600K, 6500K

- Uses 6 AA Batteries
- Lux equivalent to 50W Tungsten
- Weighs less than a pound each
- 144 LED Bulbs in red, white and yellow
Operating Volts: 12v - 18v
Dimension: L 4.9" x W 4.3" x H 1.6"
Weight (lbs): .8 with batteries
Bulb Type: LED
Color Temperature: 2800k - 6500k

I am selling everything together as a kit for $1200 OBO. I will also include a Pelican 1450 case. The case was originally used for other equipment so the foam was never customized for the lights but they are packed very well, along with both AC power supplies, all cables, and brackets. Contact me with questions and/or payment options. Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 JobScholtze

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1359 posts
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

Color Temperature: 2800k - 6500k
How was/is the color temperarure?
i have seen so many bi colors, and the where all to green, or to red. What is your experience with them? Is 32k real 32k? 6500k? etc?

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

Camera Motion Research

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC Electronics Solutions

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

PLC - Bartech

Omnishot Systems