• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Bullen

Joe Bullen

• Sustaining Members
  • 2 posts
  • London.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:38 PM

Made by the original Allen Key patent holder- Allen Pal I think. Two sets- metric and imperial sizes.

These were bought as a multi pack about two years ago form Costco. They have never been used, just rattled around in my tool case. This was because it was a huge pack and also came with sets of foldable keys which are of a lot more use to me.

Unfortunatley I have lost the 2.5mm key which for the life of me I can't find. Any questions please call Joe on + 44 (0) 7791 212 263.

Comes with a handy type knuckle arrangemnt shown in the photo that could be good for mounting to a docking stand.

£10.00 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files

#2 RonBaldwin

RonBaldwin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2351 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:11 PM

I have been looking for a set of these!

#3 Jens Piotrowski SOC

Jens Piotrowski SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1656 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:27 PM

I have been looking for a set of these!

Ron, $8.99 at COSTCO brand new! :D

#4 Charles Papert

Charles Papert

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2224 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:58 AM

Don't encourage him, Jens.

#5 Nikolay Kerezov

Nikolay Kerezov

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 144 posts
  • Sofia;Bulgaria

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:29 AM

Made by the original Allen Key patent holder- Allen Pal I think. Two sets- metric and imperial sizes.

These were bought as a multi pack about two years ago form Costco. They have never been used, just rattled around in my tool case. This was because it was a huge pack and also came with sets of foldable keys which are of a lot more use to me.

Unfortunatley I have lost the 2.5mm key which for the life of me I can't find. Any questions please call Joe on + 44 (0) 7791 212 263.

Comes with a handy type knuckle arrangemnt shown in the photo that could be good for mounting to a docking stand.

Can you you check how much will be the shipping to Bulgaria (the cheapest royal mail )
Best!

#6 Joe Bullen

Joe Bullen

• Sustaining Members
  • 2 posts
  • London.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:37 AM

My apologies! I have been away on a job and have just read this message!!! Argghhhh!

I have just sold them- once again- sorry!

Best Wishes,

Kind Regards,

Joe.

Can you you check how much will be the shipping to Bulgaria (the cheapest royal mail )
Best!

Varizoom Follow Focus

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies

BOXX

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

SkyDreams

Ritter Battery

Teradek

GPI Pro Systems

IDX