#1 Mohamad Faiz

Mohamad Faiz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Singapore

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

Have a good condition provid vest , the straps are broken. Shall i change all 4 or just 1 piece??? anyway was thinking of changing the socket block to fit my g-50 arm as the provid arm is in a bad condition. Is it advisable to do so??? can i buy the straps?? dun't seem to find a suitable 1 on my part of the world. And can i buy a 2nd hand socket block coz i have literally 0 budget to recon the vest and i'm funding it by myself... PLS ADVICE... Thanks

#2 Tomas Riuka

Tomas Riuka

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 236 posts
  • Vilnius

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:37 AM

Have a good condition provid vest , the straps are broken. Shall i change all 4 or just 1 piece??? anyway was thinking of changing the socket block to fit my g-50 arm as the provid arm is in a bad condition. Is it advisable to do so??? can i buy the straps?? dun't seem to find a suitable 1 on my part of the world. And can i buy a 2nd hand socket block coz i have literally 0 budget to recon the vest and i'm funding it by myself... PLS ADVICE... Thanks

I think you should contact tiffen regarding the vest, they should be able to supply you with straps. I suggest to change all, as they don't cost much and old ones might break again, so... also ask them regarding socket block change.

Tomas

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications

SkyDreams

Varizoom Follow Focus

Omnishot Systems

IDX

Engineered Cinema Solutions

GPI Pro Systems

Ritter Battery

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

BOXX