7 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Wills

Tom Wills

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 385 posts
  • Philadelphia, PA

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:53 PM

I was sorting through some parts on my rig I just bought, and I found a little delrin box with a 4 pin LEMO on it. I opened it up to find a little level sensor, and then found on the bottom of my sled that there was an input for a level!

Does anyone know what was required to make this work, or whether it still has any use nowadays? It appears that the level signal was fed through a pin of the monitor Lemo connector, but I don't know what it would do from there on out.

Here's hoping somebody once had one of these gadgets!

Attached Files

#2 RonBaldwin

RonBaldwin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2351 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:02 AM

unfortunately only works with the pro monitor -- did your sled come with one?

#3 Tom Wills

Tom Wills

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 385 posts
  • Philadelphia, PA

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

Nope, no monitor at all. I'm moving to an LCD, so no luck there for me I guess. The previous owner actually used a TB-6, but considering that the sled is serial number 14 according to PRO, the original owner probably bought a PRO Monitor with it. Maybe it could use to find a new home! Anybody want it?

#4 Bud Kremp S.O.C.

Bud Kremp S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 80 posts
  • Burbank, CA

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

Nope, no monitor at all. I'm moving to an LCD, so no luck there for me I guess. The previous owner actually used a TB-6, but considering that the sled is serial number 14 according to PRO, the original owner probably bought a PRO Monitor with it. Maybe it could use to find a new home! Anybody want it?

Hi Tom,
Is that level still avail?

Bud Kremp

#5 Sandro Galv

Sandro Galv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Brazil

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

Is that possible to use the PRO eletronic level with another monitor, like Transvideo or Nebtek?

#6 Tom Wills

Tom Wills

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 385 posts
  • Philadelphia, PA

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hi Tom,
Is that level still avail?

Bud,

No, nobody expressed any interest in it for quite some time, so I ended up salvaging some parts from it. Sorry!

Is that possible to use the PRO eletronic level with another monitor, like Transvideo or Nebtek?

No, it just talks to a circuit inside the PRO monitor, and displays the level through it. The inside of the level (at least on mine, I suspect newer ones might be more complex) was just an analog level sensor and cables. No real electronics - that was all in the monitor.

#7 Dave Kanehann SOC

Dave Kanehann SOC

• Sustaining Members
  • 16 posts
  • Sherman Oaks, CA

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

My Pro Level sensor works with the NEBTEK Solar 7 HD. The Solar 7 has a level inside but it only activates with an external sensor. My Pro sensor works well with it.

#8 Sandro Galv

Sandro Galv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Brazil

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Thank you!

PLC Electronics Solutions

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies