2 replies to this topic

#1 Stefano Ben

Stefano Ben

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 103 posts
  • Italy

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:48 AM

Hi Guys! I own the Transvideo TITAN Units from 3 years. I never had any problem... I also buyed an additional antenna for increase the video signal. Yesterday, I made a check for a film starting next week and I had some issue. Never about the power or the video signal... but a different symbol (a letter) was appear on the little red display of the receiver. I always saw numbers in both units (Transmitter and Receiver). Like i said, yesterday I tested the units and I have this problem (please, see the pic attached). The transmitter was powered by the video/pwr lemo on lower junction box, and had it's normal "stilo" antenna, instead the recevier was powered by an external anton bauer battery via power tap and connected to my "big" antenna for increase the signal. I don't think that my antenna gave the problem to the receiver because the problem remains without it and I just used this antenna in past works and never have any change of numbers or letters. The video signal was perfect. The recevier was in "A" and the transmitter in "3". I tryed to understood this "change" from the instructions, but it didn't say nothing about numbers. Only about the letters with its differents mhz, but I never saw letters on the both units!!!

So, please, does anyone have this problem?? Can you let me know what I can do for have the numbers on the receiver???? Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 Fabrizio Sciarra SOC ACO

Fabrizio Sciarra SOC ACO

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 240 posts
  • London,UK

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:43 PM

You are into "set" mode. Push and hold the button on the unit, you should then be able to dial letters and numbers until you're back to your channel of choice.
Should help

#3 Stefano Ben

Stefano Ben

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 103 posts
  • Italy

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:02 PM

Hey Fabri! Thanks a lot! The receiver unit it's ok now! ;-)

For the operators that will have this problem in the future: I tryed before to hold the switch when the unit was "on" and it didn't work! This operation goes ok when the unit it's "off", you must to switch on and change the channel at the same time!

I love this forum!

rebotnix Technologies

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC

Camera Motion Research

GPI Pro Systems

PLC - Bartech

PLC Electronics Solutions

Varizoom Follow Focus

Wireless Video Systems

Omnishot Systems

Ritter Battery