2 replies to this topic

#1 brooksrobinson

brooksrobinson

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 267 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

I put off buying one of Matthias’s Alexa brackets over the holidays, thinking I would just order one when I got back to town from vacation. The idea was good in theory, but I just got called for a commercial with the Alexa for Wednesday, and mine isn’t due to arrive in time. Does anyone in Los Angeles have Matthias’s Alexa bracket that I can rent/borrow for a one day shoot on Wednesday? Thanks in advance.

Brooks Robinson
brooksontheroad@pacbell.net
661-287-1555 home

#2 Lawrence Karman

Lawrence Karman

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:38 AM

I put off buying one of Matthias’s Alexa brackets over the holidays, thinking I would just order one when I got back to town from vacation. The idea was good in theory, but I just got called for a commercial with the Alexa for Wednesday, and mine isn’t due to arrive in time. Does anyone in Los Angeles have Matthias’s Alexa bracket that I can rent/borrow for a one day shoot on Wednesday? Thanks in advance.

Brooks Robinson
brooksontheroad@pacbell.net
661-287-1555 home

Got one if you need it. It is out in my AKS bag which is currently residing in a stage in Chatsworth. Come by tomorrow if you still need it.

#3 brooksrobinson

brooksrobinson

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 267 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:59 PM

Mr. Karman was able to help me out. Thanks to all that responded. This Forum is a great resource!

Brooks

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

BOXX

PLC - Bartech

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

rebotnix Technologies