• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 colinhudson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • los angeles

Posted 24 November 2004 - 04:39 AM

Hello there, this is colin hudson attempting to email a mass email to people so that they will come to my bbq which undoubtedly will turn to a party (not withholding all the redbull and its counterpart drink component; i.e. vodka, jaiger, or similar liquors that are considered "hard").

What day: It will be this friday the day after thanksgiving for all those people who are from LA or don't have enough time to get home wherever that may be.

When: I'd say 7:30pm for the eaters, 9:00pm for the drinkers.

what to bring: food, drinks, (there's a bbq to grill just about anything, and people who will drink just about anything)

Where: 2530 Greenfield Ave Los Angeles, Ca 90064
directions: it's just north of the 10 freeway and just east of the 405.
closest major cross streets: a block and a half south of Pico and 4 blocks west of Westwood,

Note: greenfield doesn't intersect Pico, therefore coming from the east, make a left on veteran, an immediate right on ayers, and an immediate left on greenfield. Coming from the west, make a right on military, and immediate left on ayers, and an immediate right on greenfield.

Another Note!! drive into driveway, roll down window and there should be a little table that has parking permits so that you can park on the street. then go park anywhere you want.

Lost? call me at (310) 393--1157

Angry? I don't know what to tell you...

Even another Note: Do bring warm clothes!! Though there will be a heater outside, it just seems quite nippy lately.

Thanks so much, hope to see you all there.

Wireless Video Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Camera Motion Research

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

Ritter Battery

PLC - Bartech

Boland Communications

GPI Pro Systems

PLC Electronics Solutions

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC