No replies to this topic

#1 Damien King

Damien King

• Sustaining Members
  • 6 posts
  • Bangkok Thailand/Sydney, Australia

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

Hi all,
I have recently upgraded my rig some months back. I am now left with a great Ultra rig, but it now comes without some parts. One being monitor, Arm and batteries. This however is not a disadvantage to someone out there looking to join the ranks of operators with gear. This rig is in awesome shape and has recently been serviced by Lemac Australia the official Distributor of Steadicam Products in this Country(Replaced V-lock mounts for new, serviced Gimbal and Top stage). If you have a franken rig already and just want a better sled option then consider this. Put your monitor, run with your current arm and your countries batteries of choice and your away.

One Ultra Sled, No-Tools Adjustment, Motorized top stage with remote.
Have rods and mounts for monitor (No monitor with this sled)
Cable package (12 V & 24 V power, Preston, Bartech,Tally sensor cable)
2 dovetail plates
j bracket
Docking bracket
Hard Case
Front Mounted Vest

$14000 Australian Dollars OBO

Also i have with this rig a G-Zoom that fits the gimbal perfectly for an additional price.
Only serious offers please, this rig must go. (Just had a baby and the wife needs new car!!)
Attached File  IMG_3274.jpg   19.41KB   146 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3275.jpg   19.53KB   142 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3277.jpg   17.63KB   124 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3282.jpg   15.64KB   122 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3294.jpg   25.41KB   135 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3295.jpg   30.09KB   136 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3283.jpg   19.01KB   94 downloads

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

Varizoom Follow Focus

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC

Camera Motion Research

PLC Electronics Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

GPI Pro Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Omnishot Systems

PLC - Bartech