#1 Antoine Petit

Antoine Petit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • New York, NY

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:27 AM

Hi,

Guys, I'm a newbie and I would like to know if you have any recommandations about a zoom control to buy for a steadicam? Also can someone tell me more about low mode? I have the F-bracket but which camera handle/grip assembly should I get? Keeping in mind that I will fly mostly HD cameras but I would like to fly 16mm and 35mm cameras, as well. What is a locking aircraft style pin (sorry, I'm French :)?
Last question, do you recommend to buy a practice cage in order to operate a Canon 5D?

Please let me know, thank you very much.

Antoine Blanchet

#2 OSCAR PATINO

OSCAR PATINO

• Sustaining Members
  • 8 posts
  • Bogota, NJ

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hello Antoine... I'm quite sure that when you bought your rig qand we openend the boxes I saw a complete Low Mode Kit... it contains the F-bracket and the handle clamp; and for the cage for the HDSLR you should check the "view factor Cage", it has the connectors and plenty of holes and space to mount monitors, audio receivers, transmitters and maybe your lunch :) :), (just kidding. Good to hear from you again... Mon ami....

Hi,

Guys, I'm a newbie and I would like to know if you have any recommandations about a zoom control to buy for a steadicam? Also can someone tell me more about low mode? I have the F-bracket but which camera handle/grip assembly should I get? Keeping in mind that I will fly mostly HD cameras but I would like to fly 16mm and 35mm cameras, as well. What is a locking aircraft style pin (sorry, I'm French :)?
Last question, do you recommend to buy a practice cage in order to operate a Canon 5D?

Please let me know, thank you very much.

Antoine Blanchet

Attached Files

IDX

Paralinx LLC

Boland Communications

PLC - Bartech

Engineered Cinema Solutions

BOXX

Teradek

Omnishot Systems

SkyDreams

Ritter Battery