4 replies to this topic

#1 Lars X

Lars X

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Mexico D.F.

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:30 PM

Good afternoon I hope are well, I write to mention that they lack training in Latin America, and that might have been canceled, and hopefully someone turn to see that the Latino market is of little assistance.

Each day is harder to go to America, I have the interest, but not the capital to make the processing of VISA, if any, and had taken the training.

No more by the time I send a greeting from Mexico and I hope yours are happy and healthy.

Aaron Velazquez

#2 Louis Puli SOC

Louis Puli SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:08 PM

Hi Aaron
Do you have a copy of the Steadicam EFP training video? Its a workshop on a DVD. Also The Steadicam Operators Handbook is fantastic.Worth evey cent.
good luck

Attached Files

#3 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:17 PM

Aaron Velazquez

Please change your "Lars X" screen name to your real "Aaron Velazquez" name, it's a rule here to use your real names

#4 Jon Beattie

Jon Beattie

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 206 posts
  • Long Island

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

Aaron Jay Kilroy and I have been talking about getting a SOA workshop in South America within a year. We will likely hold the first one in Brazil. We've had a few guys in the workshops over the last year from SA and it looks like something will be put together there. Check back at steadicam-ops.com when one is scheduled it'll be posted there.

#5 Martin Whittier

Martin Whittier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Baltimore, MD

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:54 AM

Definitely sounds like a good idea to head down that way. From our conversations with William at the October class it seemed like there would be a great response.

PLC Electronics Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

Boland Communications

Ritter Battery

rebotnix Technologies

Camera Motion Research

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

Varizoom Follow Focus

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC - Bartech

GPI Pro Systems