1 reply to this topic

#1 thomas-english

thomas-english

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1165 posts
  • UK

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:49 AM

My mates are shooting a super low budget feature film. I'm happy to mooch down there and knock out some shots for them but I want to really concentrate on chatting up Art Department and Make-up than humping my 12 flight cases, magliner and van around. So considering using a Pilot they have access to. I figure with rigs feasibly getting lighter and lighter I'd better get some lightweight practise in.

How has anyone rigged a Bartech on a Pilot? I've got a V-Lock to Pag plate with a D-tap out, I could put on the bottom battery and run a cable up and over the front. Seems sensible?

I've never really looked at one. Can it take the weight with a 5D, Bartech, CP2 and a plastic petroff mattbox with 2 filters?

#2 Louis Puli SOC

Louis Puli SOC

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Australia ,New Zealand

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:57 AM

How has anyone rigged a Bartech on a Pilot? I've got a V-Lock to Pag plate with a D-tap out, I could put on the bottom battery and run a cable up and over the front. Seems sensible?

I've never really looked at one. Can it take the weight with a 5D, Bartech, CP2 and a plastic petroff mattbox with 2 filters?
[/quote]
Hi Thomas
Here is a still of what you are looking for .I did my first 5D commercial a few weeks ago but on my full rig .
Good luck
Louis Puli

Attached Files

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

SkyDreams

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Wireless Video Systems

Ritter Battery

Teradek

PLC - Bartech