7 replies to this topic

#1 Lars Erik

Lars Erik

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 543 posts
  • Norway

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:18 AM

Nice clip of Gabriel Heinze hitting a steadicam operator at the WC. Fine, the op maybe was a bit close. But slashing out at a guy who is working his butt of carrying that rig around for a long period of time...dude that's not right.

His face says it all. "Don't touch me! I'm Gabriel freakin' Heinze! I make millions of dollars playing a ball around. You're nothing like me. I'll have you killed. You're little people. I'm so above everyone else in the world! I'm like a Pharaoh!!!"

It' so frustrating for me, I love the game, I hate those spoiled monster MF's of football players. Why can't Al-Qaida target those idiots sometimes? Make the world a better place!

http://www.caparkins...world-cup-game/

#2 thomas-english

thomas-english

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1165 posts
  • UK

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:35 AM

Nice clip of Gabriel Heinze hitting a steadicam operator at the WC. Fine, the op maybe was a bit close. But slashing out at a guy who is working his butt of carrying that rig around for a long period of time...dude that's not right.

His face says it all. "Don't touch me! I'm Gabriel freakin' Heinze! I make millions of dollars playing a ball around. You're nothing like me. I'll have you killed. You're little people. I'm so above everyone else in the world! I'm like a Pharaoh!!!"

It' so frustrating for me, I love the game, I hate those spoiled monster MF's of football players. Why can't Al-Qaida target those idiots sometimes? Make the world a better place!

http://www.caparkins...world-cup-game/

What was that Op. trying to join the huddle? bit close no? He needs a J7.

#3 Joe Lawry

Joe Lawry

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 90 posts
  • Auckland, New Zealand

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

Looks the player got a wide angle in the face...

#4 Peter Milanov

Peter Milanov

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 90 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:36 AM

Looks like it´s the operator that hits the player. Way too close, he had it coming.

#5 Henry Gelhart

Henry Gelhart

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 102 posts
  • Florida and Germany

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:57 AM

I don't want to rudely interrupt you Lars...
However: http://www.steadicam...showtopic=12216 :D

Henry

#6 Lawrence Karman

Lawrence Karman

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:22 AM

Why can't Al-Qaida target those idiots sometimes? Make the world a better place!

I hope you are not seriously suggesting that radical Muslim extremists target highly paid professional athletes. You should probably keep those homicidal thoughts to yourself. Not something to joke about.

#7 Lars Erik

Lars Erik

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 543 posts
  • Norway

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:35 AM

I don't want to rudely interrupt you Lars...
However: http://www.steadicam...showtopic=12216 :D

Henry

Oh...my bad. Should have done a search. Sorry!

#8 Lars Erik

Lars Erik

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 543 posts
  • Norway

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:38 AM

Why can't Al-Qaida target those idiots sometimes? Make the world a better place!

I hope you are not seriously suggesting that radical Muslim extremists target highly paid professional athletes. You should probably keep those homicidal thoughts to yourself. Not something to joke about.

Maybe it was a bad joke. For that I apologize. But if you had cared to watch some WC games and follow up on some of these players attitudes, you would see that many of them have serioulsy f'up values in life. The players mentalities have changed for the worse (a lot I'd say) these latest years.

Teradek

IDX

PLC - Bartech

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

Varizoom Follow Focus

BOXX

PLC Electronics Solutions

SkyDreams

Ritter Battery

Wireless Video Systems

Boland Communications