Perfect Working and Aspect Condictions! Very Low hours of usage! 2 Years Old! Comes with a rain-dust cover and its female and male sipgots mounts. I recommend it to all operators who are not satisfied with their LCD monitors not visible in sunlight!
All informations about it from the Glidecam Site:
The Glidecam Eclipse monitor is ideal for use wherever a professional daylight viewable monitor is required. The Eclipse works perfectly when used on the Glidecam v-16, V-20, or Gold Sled. The Glidecam Eclipse can also be adapted to attach to other industry standard camera stabilizer sleds. Weighing approx. 5.4 pounds, and easily powered by an external 12 Volts DC battery or power supply, the Eclipse can also be used as an oversized daylight readable viewfinder or set monitor and can be attached virtually anywhere.
* DISPLAY: 5.5 inch High Performance CRT, Daylight viewable, High Intensity, P43 (phosphor #43) Green Screen Monitor
* INPUT SIGNAL: One Composite Video input (NTSC or PAL via switch)
* FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: Power On/Off, Brightness, Contrast
* REAR PANEL: One 4 pin XLR male Power In. Two 4 pin XLR female Power Out passthroughs. One BNC video input.
NTSC/PAL switch. 4:3 ratio switch. Video Termination Switch.
* EXTERNAL SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 9-30 Volts DC at 700 mA to 1.5 A max. approx.
* TYPICAL CRT LIFE: 20,000 hours.
* OPERATING TEMPERATURES: 1 degree Celsius to 55 degrees Celsius.
* OPERATING ALTITUDE: -1,300 ft. to 15,000 ft.
* OPERATING HUMIDITY: 0 to 90% non-condensing.
* SIZE: 6"W x 6" H x 6"D.
* WEIGHT: 5.4 pounds approximate.
* STRUCTURE: Aluminum cabinet with Black finish.
* Electrical cables not included. The Eclipse comes with the adapter plate for Glidecam V-16/20.
* Made in USA.
Shipping Worldwide via FedEx or other companies.
Over $2500 spend - Asking $1650 plus shipping!