#1 Paul Kellett

Paul Kellett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Bristol, UK

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:36 AM

Hi all.
I'm looking to get some Steadicam experience / pick some brains.
First of all i want to point out that i'm not a student trying to scrounge a go on someone else's kit, i have my own kit, what i'm after is to gain some knowledge and onsite experience from some steadi op's.
I know this'll probably mean a bit of running or whatever,probably unpaid, that's fine.
I've been shooting on a freelance basis as a camera operator for a couple of years, then i first got a glidecam just over a year ago, then sold it and "upgraded" to a Pilot, which i currently use with my EX1.
I've done a fair bit of live event shooting and also worked as camera operator on a couple of low budget shoots but steadicam is what i like most, (read addicted).
I recently attended a 2 day workshop with James Elias and thoroughly enjoyed it, a few clips shot by me with my EX1 and Pilot on the link below, this was the first time i'd had any stairs tuition, please feel free to critique.

So, if any steadi op's need an assistant then please give me a shout, i'm Bristol based with transport and don't mind travelling.

Thanks, Paul.

Omnishot Systems

PLC - Bartech

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Wireless Video Systems

Camera Motion Research

GPI Pro Systems

Ritter Battery