#1 Paul Kellett

Paul Kellett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Bristol, UK

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:36 AM

Hi all.
I'm looking to get some Steadicam experience / pick some brains.
First of all i want to point out that i'm not a student trying to scrounge a go on someone else's kit, i have my own kit, what i'm after is to gain some knowledge and onsite experience from some steadi op's.
I know this'll probably mean a bit of running or whatever,probably unpaid, that's fine.
I've been shooting on a freelance basis as a camera operator for a couple of years, then i first got a glidecam just over a year ago, then sold it and "upgraded" to a Pilot, which i currently use with my EX1.
I've done a fair bit of live event shooting and also worked as camera operator on a couple of low budget shoots but steadicam is what i like most, (read addicted).
I recently attended a 2 day workshop with James Elias and thoroughly enjoyed it, a few clips shot by me with my EX1 and Pilot on the link below, this was the first time i'd had any stairs tuition, please feel free to critique.

http://www.vimeo.com/10576789

So, if any steadi op's need an assistant then please give me a shout, i'm Bristol based with transport and don't mind travelling.

Thanks, Paul.

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

SkyDreams

Boland Communications

Teradek

Wireless Video Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

BOXX

IDX

PLC Electronics Solutions

PLC - Bartech