• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dan Mackenzie

Dan Mackenzie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:35 PM

Just got a new Clipper. Rig is awesome but the standard monitor that came with it isnt so great. Does anyone know how to get rid of the safety cursor and crosshairs that are default. tried what the manual said, had a few others look at it, cant seem to remove them. Any help is good, thanks

#2 Robert Starling SOC

Robert Starling SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1134 posts
  • Las Vegas, NV

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:05 PM

Just got a new Clipper. Rig is awesome but the standard monitor that came with it isnt so great. Does anyone know how to get rid of the safety cursor and crosshairs that are default. tried what the manual said, had a few others look at it, cant seem to remove them. Any help is good, thanks

Which Clipper monitor do you have? Also, are you sure you're not getting the safe area and crosshair as output from your camera?

Robert

#3 Dan Mackenzie

Dan Mackenzie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:43 PM

Which Clipper monitor do you have? Also, are you sure you're not getting the safe area and crosshair as output from your camera?

Robert

I checked all my camera outputs, it appears to be a default monitor setting, the monitor is standard def 7inch TFT LCD. Thanks for the help!

#4 Dan Mackenzie

Dan Mackenzie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:22 PM

Robert

I checked all my camera outputs, it appears to be a default monitor setting, the monitor is standard def 7inch TFT LCD. Thanks for the help!

figured it out, thanks for the response. The Clipper sled has a frameline feature at the base that created the safety zones. I just assumed it was monitor driven. Thanks for the response.

Varizoom Follow Focus

SkyDreams

GPI Pro Systems

Boland Communications

PLC Electronics Solutions

Paralinx LLC

Ritter Battery

Teradek

Engineered Cinema Solutions

IDX

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

BOXX