No replies to this topic

#1 Mike Ligon

Mike Ligon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Sydney, Australia

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:08 AM

Hello to everyone, my name is Michael Im filipino but base here in Australia with my Family , first and foremost i would to thank the moderators to create this steadicamforum because im a cameraman in broadcasting in the philippines for ten years efp, and studio my work here in Australia is Factory worker its bit disapointment to me because i want to continue my career as cameraman. so cut the story short i have a friend he has a small business a photo video coverage my role there is cameraman. one time i build my own steadicam made of pipe because i cant afford to get a real steadicam to use in wedding evrytime i use its a bit dissapointing because for me its my start up "stedicam" because of the "jerky" move my lens is normal i dont have a wide angle. so until now i keep on practice to get a smooth shot.

thank you so much for reading my topic here, i admire people who operate a steadicam a real one of course. can you help me guys or give me some tips even a small thing for its big help especially coming from you. thanks you once again and hats off to you all cheers.

PLC Electronics Solutions

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Ritter Battery

Boland Communications

Varizoom Follow Focus

SkyDreams

rebotnix Technologies

GPI Pro Systems

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

IDX

Wireless Video Systems