No replies to this topic

#1 Mike Ligon

Mike Ligon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Sydney, Australia

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:08 AM

Hello to everyone, my name is Michael Im filipino but base here in Australia with my Family , first and foremost i would to thank the moderators to create this steadicamforum because im a cameraman in broadcasting in the philippines for ten years efp, and studio my work here in Australia is Factory worker its bit disapointment to me because i want to continue my career as cameraman. so cut the story short i have a friend he has a small business a photo video coverage my role there is cameraman. one time i build my own steadicam made of pipe because i cant afford to get a real steadicam to use in wedding evrytime i use its a bit dissapointing because for me its my start up "stedicam" because of the "jerky" move my lens is normal i dont have a wide angle. so until now i keep on practice to get a smooth shot.

thank you so much for reading my topic here, i admire people who operate a steadicam a real one of course. can you help me guys or give me some tips even a small thing for its big help especially coming from you. thanks you once again and hats off to you all cheers.

Wireless Video Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

rebotnix Technologies

Varizoom Follow Focus

Boland Communications

GPI Pro Systems

Paralinx LLC

PLC - Bartech

PLC Electronics Solutions

Camera Motion Research

Ritter Battery

Omnishot Systems