Benz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bernat Suñé i Trepat

Bernat Suñé i Trepat

• Sustaining Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

Hi, I was reading some topics about Benz ff, and I was wondering if they are good enough or not, because...maybe it is a misunderstanding of my english, but it sounds that they are not as good as Bartech or similar, even working with a Heden motor...

thanks

#2 JobScholtze

JobScholtze

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1361 posts
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

The benz works. You can pull accurate focus from it. Its just the guy who makes them wich cant be trusted. Lots of people didnt get there unit after payment. But if you can get one for not to much, it works nice. Only dont expect to get service if it breaks.

#3 RonBaldwin

RonBaldwin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2351 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:24 AM

sooner or later everything will need to be serviced/repaired. The way the manufacturer handles this is a major factor in what most of us buy. Talk to owners

#4 Bernat Suñé i Trepat

Bernat Suñé i Trepat

• Sustaining Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

sooner or later everything will need to be serviced/repaired. The way the manufacturer handles this is a major factor in what most of us buy. Talk to owners

It's a second hand one, but very well maintained...and I was a little bit afraid to listening to those warnings... the motor is a Heden one, which I trusted before working with different remote controls, so the motor is good...

thanks for your advice

SkyDreams

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Teradek

Boland Communications

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Ritter Battery

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus

IDX

GPI Pro Systems