1 reply to this topic

#1 Lars Erik

Lars Erik

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 543 posts
  • Norway

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:14 PM

Tried to get tally using the tally cable from Tiffen. I had tally from the camera control into the camera, but when I tried to use the cable, no tally on my monitor.

When I switch on the rig, the tally light on the monitor flashes red once. So that should be working. I suspect it must be the cable. But want to check out all possibilities before I have to buy a new cable.

I have the U2c with the 700' nit monitor. The cable has always worked when usinn it on my Archer.

Anyone experienced anything like this? Also tried turning the tally sensor on the right hand side of the top stage.

LE

#2 Marc_Abernathy

Marc_Abernathy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:21 PM

im using the ultra2 Cine with a sony 1400. had a tally cable and it did the same thing.

tiffen released a newer version and it has worked just fine.

i would contact tiffen to see if they can swap yours out.

Tried to get tally using the tally cable from Tiffen. I had tally from the camera control into the camera, but when I tried to use the cable, no tally on my monitor.

When I switch on the rig, the tally light on the monitor flashes red once. So that should be working. I suspect it must be the cable. But want to check out all possibilities before I have to buy a new cable.

I have the U2c with the 700' nit monitor. The cable has always worked when usinn it on my Archer.

Anyone experienced anything like this? Also tried turning the tally sensor on the right hand side of the top stage.

LE

SkyDreams

IDX

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC Electronics Solutions

Paralinx LLC

PLC - Bartech

BOXX

Omnishot Systems

rebotnix Technologies