For those who don't have the scratch for a BFD or Preston but need a working system and aren't too fussy about looks this may suit you. It's all working and was serviced by John Seitz last year and two of the batts were brand new at that time. It doesn't get much use with me so time to move on.
- 3 channel transmitter with rubber duckie antennae
- 2 channel receiver with XLR4 cable, connecting harness & antennae
- 2 channel MDA with motor connect cable
- 1 Heden MP26 motor with 15mm mounting bracket
- 3 batteries with 120-240v (switchable) charger
- Seitz system manual
Looking for $1500AUD + shipping and it's yours.
Any questions, just ask.