The Steadicam Guild Presents.... the Operator's Master Class
Location: Hollywood, California
Dates: November 18 & 19, 2009
# of students: 4 to 6
Lead Instructor: Charles Papert, SOC.
Coordinator: David Allen Grove, SOC
Cost: $850 - Full payment required to reserve your space.
* Excellent instruction by professional Steadicam Operators
* Professional Actors- Click here to view the latest "One'r" shot.
* Set w/lights
* Certificate of Completion
* Steadicam Guild Master class T-shirt
* Lunch and Crafty
* Membership into the Steadicam Guild w/your name on our roster and link to your IMDB listing or website. You will also be put on our mailing list so that you can be informed of upcoming Steadicam Guild events and other events that would be of interest to our members.
Your personal rig.
Practice camera with XLR inputs; must be capable of recording sound and picture, preferably on DV, plus tape and fully charged batteries
(and charger) for same. Video transmitter (if not UHF/VHF, also provide a receiver for use with external monitor)
Appropriate clothing for both interior and exterior work.
If you have any questions regarding equipment requirements please contact
Charles Papert Email: email@example.com.
Lunch and craft service will be provided each day. Please let us know if you have any favorite snacks / beverages you would like to have. We'll try and get it for you!
Students are required to have their own equipment insurance. The Steadicam Guild does not carry Equipment insurance.
Students assume full risk to their personal equipment as well as themselves. So please be careful. By attending the workshop you agree to this and will NOT hold the Steadicam Guild, the instructors, the organizers, the stage / studio / establishment where the class will be taking place, liable for any damage done to your equipment or person.
Want to know more about the Master Class?
Visitor Policy: Due to the large amount of material that is presented at this intensive master's class and the time constraints we are faced with, we do not allow visitors. Thank you for understanding and adhering to our policy.