No replies to this topic

#1 Brian Freesh

Brian Freesh

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 921 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:00 PM

For private reasons involving neither liaisons nor lisagav, I'd like to publicly thank Robert Starling for being quite the upstanding fellow. His efforts led to a very beneficial outcome with a problem I had. Let it be known he did not intentionally help me out (I mean, let's not get carried away here!). He did not intentionally perform a deed of assistance! It is simply that his actions, more thorough than many might have done, led to my benefit. It is this person I wish to thank. It's one thing when someone helps those in need because they need it, and that is a great thing indeed. But it's amazing when someone accomplishes the same by simply doing their day-to-day due diligence. I do not count myself to be among the caliber of person who simply asks what should be asked, and does what should be done as a standard for even the small things. I often look for shortcuts, and overlook seemingly unimportant things. Robert does not.

Cheers, Robert. And thanks!

In my previous post I tried to make it super light-hearted (cause really, it's not as dramatic as all that), which led to a seeming casualness and definite vagueness as to the reason. Which led to Robert explaining it. To anyone who managed to read Robert's explanation of what happened, I ask that you please keep it to yourself. Thank You.

Brian |-)~

rebotnix Technologies

Boland Communications

Paralinx LLC

Camera Motion Research

PLC Electronics Solutions

GPI Pro Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

PLC - Bartech

Wireless Video Systems

Omnishot Systems

Varizoom Follow Focus