Photo

I need to borrow a vest!! (Los Angeles Area)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Andrew Ansnick

Andrew Ansnick

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 137 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:50 PM

To Whom It May Concern:

I am hoping that someone here (in L.A.) has a spare/backup/not it use vest that they would be willing to let me borrow for a shoot. If you have a Master Series vest I will even buy it off you! For the last couple months I had been fortunate enough to be able to borrow a friend's but he needed it back since he uses it for a workshop. Now I have an incomplete rig and work lined up with no way to shoot it! Please let me know if you or anyone else you might know has a vest available. Please call me directly and if I don't answer, leave a voicemail.

Thanks,

Andrew Ansnick
aansnick@gmail.com

#2 Rob Vuona SOC

Rob Vuona SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1143 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:24 AM

To Whom It May Concern:

I am hoping that someone here (in L.A.) has a spare/backup/not it use vest that they would be willing to let me borrow for a shoot. If you have a Master Series vest I will even buy it off you! For the last couple months I had been fortunate enough to be able to borrow a friend's but he needed it back since he uses it for a workshop. Now I have an incomplete rig and work lined up with no way to shoot it! Please let me know if you or anyone else you might know has a vest available. Please call me directly and if I don't answer, leave a voicemail.

Thanks,

Andrew Ansnick
aansnick@gmail.com

Hey Andrew,
tiffen may give you a loaner for a couple of days, if not I have an extra one you could borrow, but forwhen and for how long?

rebotnix Technologies

Omnishot Systems

IDX

BOXX

PLC Electronics Solutions

Ritter Battery

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

SkyDreams

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Paralinx LLC

Boland Communications