4 replies to this topic

#1 Justin Browne

Justin Browne

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 49 posts
  • los angeles

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

Just had a quick question, hopefully someone could shed some light on. I have 3 older Dionics and they have been working great. Today when I pulled them off charge the display was not working. No read out of any kind. It was like they had completely died display and all. Eventhough the charger said ready, they did not charge. If anyone has some info that would be great. Im cluessless.

#2 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:33 AM

Just had a quick question, hopefully someone could shed some light on. I have 3 older Dionics and they have been working great. Today when I pulled them off charge the display was not working. No read out of any kind. It was like they had completely died display and all. Eventhough the charger said ready, they did not charge. If anyone has some info that would be great. Im cluessless.

Put them on the rig under load, this display will come back on.

#3 pauldudeck

pauldudeck

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 140 posts
  • Shelton, CT

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

Justin,

Please contact Mike Pedevillano from our Customer Support Group at mpedevillano@antonbauer.com and he will help you through this.

Regards,
Paul

#4 Jess Haas SOC

Jess Haas SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1145 posts
  • Culver City, CA

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:43 PM

I had a very similar problem with one of my trimpacs. While using it one day the display said that it was still fully charged despite it being almost completely drained. I through it on the charger and when I came back the display said absolutely nothing but the charger said ready. I will also email Mike about it.

~Jess

#5 David Luckenbach

David Luckenbach

• Sustaining Members
  • 25 posts
  • Ojai, Ca

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

Sometimes you can push a paper clip into the little hole just below the readout and it is possible to reset it.
alas, let it be known that batteries don't last forever and in some cases they don't last long at all.

Also, I have own a few Dionics, and I am not impressed with their durability, longevity or robustness. You can buy a Hytron for around $249. Use um and toss um (recycle) when they're done.

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

IDX

Engineered Cinema Solutions

GPI Pro Systems

rebotnix Technologies

PLC - Bartech

Boland Communications

Teradek

PLC Electronics Solutions

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

Paralinx LLC