Photo

Sony DV Cam, Sennheiser Mic and Blimp, Sony Deck and Monitor, and Anton Bauer Hytron 100s with charger.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Thomas Crescenzo

Thomas Crescenzo

• Sustaining Members
  • 26 posts
  • Newark, DE. USA

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:04 PM

I’m helping a friend sell off some of his equipment. I would prefer to sell most of this to someone who can pick up locally near Philadelphia.

Ok, so here’s what’s available:

Sony DXC-D30WS with a Sony DSR-1 back and Canon YJ18x9B lens. All packed in a Sony hard case. This looks almost mint condition. The DSR-1 back has been eating some tapes lately, so it may need some work, but the rest is great. Asking $5,000.

Sennheiser M2W 70-1 blimp system with fuzzy. This was used with the ME67. It is in great condition. Similar systems go for $799.95 on B&H. Asking $600.

Senheiser ME67 with k6 power module and windscreen. Always stored in a solid case. The screen on the end is slightly dented, but apart from that I can’t find a scratch on either the ME67 or the K6. Asking $450.

Sony PVM-8042Q monitor with Anton Bauer plate. This is a great field monitor in excellent condition. Asking $150.

Sony DSR-20 DV Deck. This is in great working order. One of the plastic adjustment knobs has gone missing, but the metal stud is easy to turn without it and if it’s a problem I’m sure you can find a replacement knob for a buck or two. Asking $800.

5 Anton Bauer Hytron 100 batteries in great working order. Asking $350 for each.

Anton Bauer Interactive 2000 dual charger. Also in great condition. Asking $550.

Thank you for checking out my posting. Please PM or email me with any questions or offers. My email is Thomas.Crescenzo@gmail.com

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Omnishot Systems

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

Teradek

Ritter Battery

Varizoom Follow Focus

BOXX

IDX

PLC Electronics Solutions

Boland Communications

rebotnix Technologies

GPI Pro Systems