Photo

Anyone want to rent a transmitter and handheld director's monitor Sun through Tues?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Papert

Charles Papert

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2224 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

I'm going on a job and they just asked me for a second transmitter and director's monitor. If any of the LA gang have what they need, I can hook you up the rental.

It would have to be either a Modulus 3000 or a Canatrans, with Panavision and P-tap power cables. Handheld monitor has to have tuner (obviously) and either come with batteries or have an AB mount (we'll have those batts already). Preferably it would be the rugged type with handles like the HP Video ones (http://hpvideo.tv/in...cchk=1&Itemid=2).

I'm working at a stage in Studio City today so it would need to be dropped off to me there between noon and 5; I'll be taking it to San Diego and will return Tuesday.

Let me know what you have and how much you'd want for it (you can email me at charles (at) charlespapert.com.

thanks!

#2 Charles Papert

Charles Papert

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2224 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:27 PM

Really? No-one wants to do this? I thought it would be easy! I'm a little screwed now since I promised production I'd bring this tomorrow--help me out!

#3 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

Really? No-one wants to do this? I thought it would be easy! I'm a little screwed now since I promised production I'd bring this tomorrow--help me out!

I would if I could Charles but all of my gear is on the camera truck on location in MDR

#4 Charles Papert

Charles Papert

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2224 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

All set now, thanks everyone.

Varizoom Follow Focus

Teradek

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Wireless Video Systems