1 reply to this topic

#1 Markus Rave

Markus Rave

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 86 posts
  • Frankfurt, Germany

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

I am using an AJA downconverter HD10MD3 with my Steadicam. The signal goes straight from the Red One´s HD-SDI out into the converter and from there via composite signal into my Transvideo Cinemonitor III. I had trouble before when having the converter on the same circuitry as the Red One but then I split the circuits and everything was fine. Was. Now the picture is just black and white. No color. I stepped through every page in the Red, tried 1080p and 720p but always the same result. Do I miss anything?

Markus

#2 Andrew Jansen

Andrew Jansen

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

I am using an AJA downconverter HD10MD3 with my Steadicam. The signal goes straight from the Red One´s HD-SDI out into the converter and from there via composite signal into my Transvideo Cinemonitor III. I had trouble before when having the converter on the same circuitry as the Red One but then I split the circuits and everything was fine. Was. Now the picture is just black and white. No color. I stepped through every page in the Red, tried 1080p and 720p but always the same result. Do I miss anything?

Markus

Check your monitor for PAL or NTSC...

Just a thought !!

Andrew

BOXX

PLC Electronics Solutions

IDX

Varizoom Follow Focus

PLC - Bartech

GPI Pro Systems

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Teradek