1 reply to this topic

#1 Yoshua Berkowitz

Yoshua Berkowitz

• Sustaining Members
  • 6 posts
  • Berlin

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hallo, i have a problem!!!

i bought a EFP 2 month ago, and i have one Monitor 7" from Tiffen (Flyer) ... The user manual say both signal(NTSC / PAL), but when i turn on the monitor in the screen appears only NTSC. I live in Berlin and i don´t have cameras NTSC signal to test, anyway, i connected my power book in NTSC mode and doesn´t work at all!!! With cameras PAL doesn´t work as well!!!

Is weird because my monitor has one single cable for power and video... but is not hirose 6pin, is 4 pin!!! This is the problem????

Now im renting another monitor to work, by XLR 4 pin and BCN conector.

anyone can help me?

the best

yosh

#2 Drazen Stader

Drazen Stader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:49 PM

HI,

I have the exact same problem as you...how did you solve this issue? please check my post saying FLYER LE MONITOR NO SIGNAL -
Is weird because my monitor has one single cable for power and video - THIS IS REALLY WEIRD mine has the same...and it doesnt have any additional inputs...this is weird too...
what could you suggest me? what to do...I need to start shooting in 1 day and half...

best regards Drazen

Hallo, i have a problem!!!

i bought a EFP 2 month ago, and i have one Monitor 7" from Tiffen (Flyer) ... The user manual say both signal(NTSC / PAL), but when i turn on the monitor in the screen appears only NTSC. I live in Berlin and i don´t have cameras NTSC signal to test, anyway, i connected my power book in NTSC mode and doesn´t work at all!!! With cameras PAL doesn´t work as well!!!

Is weird because my monitor has one single cable for power and video... but is not hirose 6pin, is 4 pin!!! This is the problem????

Now im renting another monitor to work, by XLR 4 pin and BCN conector.

anyone can help me?

the best

yosh

Boland Communications

Wireless Video Systems

Paralinx LLC

PLC - Bartech

SkyDreams

Omnishot Systems

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Ritter Battery

Betz Tools for Stabilizers