#16 Stephen Murphy

Stephen Murphy

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 261 posts
  • London

Posted 06 November 2006 - 05:05 AM

Tim/Eric,

In the profile section under the tagline "do you own a rig" for which most of us have listed "yes - for big cameras" - surely this could be modified to have an open ended option that we could fill in with our kit list?

#17 Jason Torbitt

Jason Torbitt

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 401 posts
  • Manchester, London UK

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:41 PM

Or to keep it simple/more brief, maybe drop down selections, or text boxes under categories:
Sled:
Arm:
Vest:
Focus:

This could actually go on for some time now I think about it...

#18 PeterAbraham

PeterAbraham

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 904 posts
  • New York City

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:10 AM

I wonder what kind of kit Britney has...........

This is a great move forward. I would suggest that Afton's offer is the best one. Instead of slowing down Tim's servers by having folks poke through our individual profiles here, let's make a quick and easily browsed bit of database.

Very cool. The cellular phone access thing would make this IDEAL. OTOH, if it were both an online database AND an Excel sheet one could download, then we could have it on laptop/ PDA/ cell phone with Documents To Go or Windows on it, etc.

Peter Abraham

#19 kip ross

kip ross

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Crabcake Nebula

Posted 09 April 2007 - 08:21 AM

With regard to Spam: If it's real spam as in Spiced ham in a can; I'll eat your Spam, I love it!

With regard to the electronic type: I'm working on a special email that can be sent to the spammers. It's a thermonuclear email bomb that when the spammer opens up he/she /it is vaporized. End of problem.

P.S. I'm always looking for dabblers in particle physics, phylogenetics, orthogenetics, chutes and ladders and omelet recipe focus groups.

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

BOXX

Ritter Battery

PLC Electronics Solutions

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

The Moses Pole - Steadicam Monopod

Engineered Cinema Solutions

Paralinx LLC

Omnishot Systems

Wireless Video Systems

rebotnix Technologies

Boland Communications