79 replies to this topic

#31 Luciano Reverberi

Luciano Reverberi

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts
  • Buenos Aires , Miami, Hawaii, Los Angeles

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:55 AM

my clients wont be flying the  sony F35 every day for 1 month if you cannot trust in the gear,

Attached Files

#32 Luciano Reverberi

Luciano Reverberi

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

Have to admit I agree with Eric and Aston, the post was "soft" to the touch. I could only imagine how much flex it would have under a heavy load when given a shake let alone what would happen when you over tighten the post sections. The lack of gimbal sleeve and consumer connectors top and bottom were off putting as well. Didn't bother trying the arm out after seeing that.

where did you saw the gear?

#33 Luciano Reverberi

Luciano Reverberi

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

I Dont see the post flexing with 300 pounds just in the middle. I wanna see your proof of my post flexing with your finger tips.

Attached Files

#34 Jens Piotrowski SOC

Jens Piotrowski SOC

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 1672 posts
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

You just Disqualified yourself from ever being taken seriously again as a vendor.

#35 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Luciano,

Afton and I walked up to your booth together, we both held your post and applied moderate pressure with our thumb and index finger and the post deformed and hand little to no hoop strength. We also saw your arm and had to leave because we couldn't hold the laughter in anymore. If you noticed you had quite a few operators do the same thing that day. Your rig was our comedy relief

#36 Martin Stacey

Martin Stacey

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 201 posts
  • Adrenochrome, New Zealand

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

I was at Cinegear also. I also mentioned the clear lacquered finish that it had to you at the time as being an issue with sweaty hands as there was no gimbal sleeve. You told me it was to give the carbon fibre weave more strength. I gave up at that stage as if it needs a lacquer then it was obviously prone to splintering.

#37 Luciano Reverberi

Luciano Reverberi

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:22 PM

the lacqered finish is just cosmetic, the grip is fine and if not you can put a grip for my result work way better than the aluminum grip thats why we made it in that way and is way lighter

#38 Luciano Reverberi

Luciano Reverberi

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:26 PM

about the carbon fiber is bullshit and what you saw in the cinegear was an old version. the new raven is completely diferent and please tell me what was wrong with the gear? fully aluminum T6 and 7075 and carbon fiber dont even one sigle part in plastic.power distribution with 12 and 24 volts 

all lemo connectos 1b and ob payload of 40 pounds for 12k tell me what was so funny?

#39 Andre Trudel

Andre Trudel

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

I’m still amazed by companies trying to gain market share in such a niche market. The established companies have been around long enough to gain a reputation.

“I guest main brands are so expensive because they have to pay people to talk shit about the competition.” All I can say is, wow. How much have you spent on R&D and patents. Trust me; none of the members responding to your post are getting paid for their opinion.

I understand your frustration but can’t imagine a professional company using this kind of language. Let your product do the talking if you think the quality is up to par.

#40 Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2922 posts
  • LA, Ca

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:55 PM

Lol. Lacquer won't strengthen Carbon and weak hoop strength is a sign of poor design. And that's what we ALL saw at cinegear

#41 Afton Grant

Afton Grant

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • New York, Boston

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:03 PM

about the carbon fiber is bullshit and what you saw in the cinegear was an old version. the new raven is completely diferent

So are you saying the posts you had at Cinegear were indeed soft, and could be deformed with bare hands?  And the new ones cannot?

#42 RonBaldwin

RonBaldwin

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 2351 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

I love this quote:

I guest main brands are so expensive because they have to pay people to talk shit about the competition. All I can say is, wow. How much have you spent on R&D and patents. Trust me; none of the members responding to your post are getting paid for their opinion."

Yes, they do all then work/r&d and you rip them off (poorly)
Nice job...good public relations and ability to put out fires. I have been shocked by then responses of some vendors recently. Oy.

PS: boobs

#43 Luciano Reverberi

Luciano Reverberi

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

about the carbon fiber is bullshit and what you saw in the cinegear was an old version. the new raven is completely diferent

So are you saying the posts you had at Cinegear were indeed soft, and could be deformed with bare hands?  And the new ones cannot?

no ones are soft enought to deformed with your hands, come to the shop and show me

#44 Luciano Reverberi

Luciano Reverberi

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

You just Disqualified yourself from ever being taken seriously again as a vendor.

I dont need to lick erick ass or some other liar to sell a gear, my price and quality is selling alone. thanks a lot

#45 Luciano Reverberi

Luciano Reverberi

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

I love this quote:

I guest main brands are so expensive because they have to pay people to talk shit about the competition. All I can say is, wow. How much have you spent on R&D and patents. Trust me; none of the members responding to your post are getting paid for their opinion."

Yes, they do all then work/r&d and you rip them off (poorly)
Nice job...good public relations and ability to put out fires. I have been shocked by then responses of some vendors recently. Oy.

PS: boobs

if Im braking any patend or Ryd they can take me to court. im not breaking any law, thanks

Varizoom Follow Focus

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Boland Communications

GPI Pro Systems

Omnishot Systems

Paralinx LLC

PLC - Bartech

Ritter Battery

Betz Tools for Stabilizers

BOXX

Wireless Video Systems

rebotnix Technologies